Thanks to Cboldt’s Post yesterday, I expect we will hear around 10:30am the 5th DCA’s decision on whether Mr. Crump will be deposed by the Defense . So far, with 104 votes, 67% think the defense will get the chance and 33% think they won’t.Once the decision is known, we will see the defense file a motion to allow a continuance of the trial. We’ve seen some hints the defense wants more time to investigate some leads and they want to find an expert to challenge Mr. Reich’s report if the Judge allows his testimony. Judge Nelson has the choice to allow Reich’s opinion and give the continuance or go ahead with her much desired trial date and strike the expert testimony about whose voice is screaming on a tape that even the FBI said is too poor of quality to get an accurate decision.
For newcomers, please know that racist remarks will be removed. If you are presenting yourself as a George Zimmerman supporter, please keep in mind this man is in a fight for his life. Conduct yourself in a way that won’t bring heartache and/or embarrassment to the Zimmerman family.
If you’d like to share something privately, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who can, please use the link at the top of the page to make a donation to the defense fund. Watch out for fake donations accounts and if you come across any, be sure to notify the defense team. Thank you for helping.